40 Days and 40 Nights Review – What You Need To Know Before Buying the 40 Days and 40 Nights Survival Course.
This 40 Days and 40 Nights Review (also known as 40 Days of Survival) is provided courtesy of your friends at The Apocalypse Survival Guide. For more information and details on 40 Days and 40 Nights Survival Course, click the following link:
The average person doesn’t have an emergency prepared plan in place for the immediate aftermath of a major disaster. They just assume that the government will take care of them. Well, the fact is that the average government disaster response time is 40 days. Knowing that, how prepared are for 40 days of survival?
The 40 Days and 40 Nights Survival Course was created by a Survival Expert, and was designed to give people just like you the knowledge that they need in order to prepare for, and to survive in the aftermath of a major disaster.
A recent survey found that over 91% of Americans are NOT prepared to survive a major disaster. This means that when a major disaster occurs, like a hurricane, blizzard, food shortage, or economic troubles, 91% of all of us won’t have enough food, water, and possibly power.
This 40 Days and 40 Nights Review will help you decide if this course is the right tool for you to learn what you need to have, know, and do to plan for and survive the aftermath of a major disaster.
40 Days and 40 Nights Review – What Is It?
40 Days and 40 Nights is a full-blown 6-part online survival workshop presented in a video format. The course was created by David Morris, a real-life urban survival expert. The course teaches you how to create your own ultimate 40-day preparedness plan, even if you don’t know a thing about survival or emergency preparedness. The goal of this course is to teach you the tools that you’ll need for 40 days of survival.
The course teaches you what you need to know, do, and have in order to be self-sufficient after a disaster, and not have to rely on handouts and begging. It starts with the basics, like food, water, and fuel, safety, and medical and trauma care. It also teaches you how to eliminate the risk of becoming a target for the unprepared, and then covers more advanced survival and preparedness topics.
These are just a smidgen of the survival topics covered in detail in the 40 Days and 40 Nights Survival Course. There are many more that are equally as important. Watch this free video presentation for more details.
40 Days and 40 Nights Review – The Good (Things To Like)
There’s a lot to like in the 40 days and 40 nights survival course. We had a hard time narrowing the list down, but here are just a few of the highlights:
- The course teaches you the importance of planning ahead, and what you need to do NOW to prepare, BEFORE the disasters strike (instead of simply teaching you how to try to survive after all hell breaks loose).
- Teaches people the importance of, and how to take responsibility for their own survival, and not to rely on the Government to save them (we all know how inept our “fearless” Government can be).
- The survival course covers life saving information on medical alternatives to use in a medical emergency when pharmacies and doctors are not an option.
- The course is very complete, and covers topics not normally addressed in survival guides, like what to do with human waste when you can’t just flush the toilet, and other “unsavory” but very practical matters that must be addressed in a survival scenario.
- It teaches you how to cheaply buy and store exactly what your family will need for 40 days after a disaster (food, water, etc), including what food products you actually need (no, NOT “dehydrated survival rations”).
40 Days and 40 Nights Review – The Bad and The Ugly
The 40 Days and 40 Nights Survival Course has many handouts, checklists, and other resources that you can print out and keep hard copies of. But if disaster does strike, you won’t have access to the training modules themselves, as they are electronic. So you can’t just print something out and keep it on your shelf to reference in an emergency.
But with this survival guide, that’s kind of the point – it practically FORCES you to prepare and to plan ahead. So while it would be nice to be able to access this information if you needed it during a long-term power outage, if you follow what you are taught in the 40 Days and 40 Nights course, you will be prepared anyway, and you will already know what actions you need to take for 40 days of survival.
40 Days and 40 Nights Review – Overall Thoughts
Overall, 40 Days and 40 Nights Survival Course is an excellent disaster preparedness and survival guide. It doesn’t just focus on surviving after a disaster, but on preparing beforehand so that you are more than prepared to survive, and to keep your family safe and protected. It is more detailed than other similar courses, and its video format makes it easier to digest. After you buy this course, you will be ready for 40 days of survival.
If you hurry, you can watch a free presentation “How To Architect The Ultimate 40-Day Preparedness Plan” – and also find out how you can get a discounted copy of the 40 Days and 40 Nights Survival Course – by clicking on the following link:
Jack Keaton – your Apocalypse Survival Guide advocate!
Incoming search terms:
- 40 days and 40 nights survival course
- 40 days and 40 nights survival
- 40 days of survival
- 40 days of survival review
- 40 days 40 nights survival
- 40 days and 40 nights survival guide
- 40 day survival plan